How to unlock a Samsung Phone to use any SIM card?
There are now tons of phone models out there, and high-end devices from Apple, Samsung, LG or HTC have always been attracting wide-spread attention around the world thanks to their high-end techs and printed-logo on the back. However, those devices won’t come cheap. Luckily, I will show you a simple way to get a fully functional phone at a very affordable cost.
I will walk you through the steps to convert a carrier-locked phone into the global version, so you can bring your phone to any network domestically and internationally and enjoy it with any SIM card.
In this tutorial, I will show how to do that (I am going to take my Samsung Galaxy S7 as an example. For other phones, the process is the same)
Steps to unlock a Samsung
- If you are now have an iPhone or a Samsung phone, make sure that you are aware of your carrier (You can skip this step if you now have a phone from HTC, LG, Sony Xperia or Lumia)
- (If you already known your carrier, please skip this step) Select Samsung Carrier Check, enter the IMEI number of your phone and hit the “Check” button. (This step will cost you $1.3). After your payment is completed, you will be received an email including all information about your phone (Dial *#06# from the Phone app to get the IMEI number)
- Once you have learned about your carrier, head over to this Unlock Samsung Phone After that, select your carrier and move to the next page (For other phones, you simply need to enter the IMEI number and click Unlock now)
- Select Any Samsung under the Select Model section, then enter the IMEI number and proceed with clicking “Unlock it”
- Next up, provide your email address and click Buy now. The system will then display a message saying that your payment has been successfully processed
- Once your payment is processed, the system will start unlocking your device. This step might take 2-24 days ( for HTC, LG, and Sony Xperia), 2-4 days (for Samsung) and 2-7 days (for iPhone)
- Once it is done, an email will be sent to your address. Once you see that email, you simply need to connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network, wait for two minutes and your phone will be unlocked.
Note: There are tons of other websites out there that use hacking software to get your phone unlocked. There might be chances that your phone will end up getting permanently locked. So, it’s best to go with a trusted unlocking service provider.
Good luck with your unlock!